Mohawks Rock

People always ask wat would happen if they cut my hair off. i dont rele know, probably beat the fuck out of them, but i did have a nightmare a couple days ago about it gettin cut off by sum kid i dnt know. got me thinkin, does this happen to anyone else? lol

Views: 342

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's hair, it grows back..plus I love having a Chelsea so id get over it pretty quick.
id get pissed and beat them black n blue just cos no one touches my hair i cut my own hair so basicly i dont mind the part of it gettin cut just sumone else doin it well it pisses me off
Ha skin the hand that was used then dip the hand in alcohol and salt then wrap it up so they don't bleed out.
I just don't like being touched. :P
Well, if anybody's that offended by hair to cut it without permission, I doubt they'd do anything other than bitch and moan about it. Seeing as how I don't have a hawk anymore, I guess jokes on them. But then what, was it they cut off?
I'm a very peaceful and patient guy and I can take a tremendous amount of crap before I loose my cool.BUT if someone cut my hair while I was sleep,''SHORYUKEN''!! I wouldn't dragon punch them because they cut my hair it would be because of the level of disrespect,it someone could do that, they have absolutely no respect for you so in turn they get their ass whooped,like I said its not the hair its the respect

hahaha

I'd cut theirs off. People don't seem to think that's an equal trade just because there's less hair on my head.
That would be fun :D! But I'd probably cut them some kind of 'anti-hawk' = cut only the part of their hair that they cut off me. Leaving the sides untouchable :D
*Untouched. I can write, of course (not)!
haha my roommate joked about switching my shampoo with nair so i told him if he ever fucked with my hair i would go to his closet and cut every single sleeve off his shirts
hahaha nice
pffft. 

if you're going to be cutting anyone's shirts, just cut the nipples out.

RSS

Latest Activity

A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Monday
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Monday
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
Mark Janes replied to rotten's discussion 'What kind of music are you into?'
Oct 13, 2023
Emil Sellven posted photos
Dec 20, 2022
VooDoo_Drunk shared Dead End Demon's photo on Facebook
Nov 30, 2022
A photo by Mohawkedleatherguy was featured
Oct 15, 2022
A photo by Bartje Punk was featured