Mohawks Rock

I know that normally having a mohawk is a pretty unique and special thing, but here in this community where most people have one, what is different about your mohawk? Is it a bihawk/trihawk? Do you have a little one growing off to the side? Do you fan the top and spike the back? leopard print or checkered sides?

I wanna hear some unique things outta you guys. My 'hawk really isnt that unique except for that I shave off about an inch or two of the very back of mine

Views: 1231

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lets colour?
more of a finger paint girl, myself :P
lets do both!
i can write my own name!
Well, I have a tail!
It's only about 5 inches long right now, but it's growing.
;D
mine has survived 3 fires [from it being down and lighting ciggs], major split ends, and i have styled it over 6 different ways. i got very experimental with the styles and ill put some pics of em up some other day.
well mines not really special.....it doesnt have un-natural colors or any dye at all for that matter(im not allowed to dye my hair) BUT, it covers ALL of the top and back of my head so when its down it covers the sides and looks like what my hair used to be but w/ a regular haircut :P

i have a stubble on both sides of my hair which i plan to have something shaved into(im thinking either: slayer,cannibal corpse, my g/fs name, a pentagram, anarchy symbol, or something.........any suggestions???)

FUN FACT: my mohawk is 5 inches now and if i didnt have the barber cut it to that length, it would be 15 inches tall o.O (not the worlds tallest or anything but still pretty damn big and that was 4 years of my head shaved off!!! XD)
I always thought the biohazard sign was cool to have shaved in the sides.
I was kinda thinking of doing that.
That and a bar code might be cool.
oooo biohazard sign! I LIKE IT!!^^

thnx 4 the idea!
SMILEY FACE once my sides grow back i'm getting one
mine's not really that unique, except for the fact that it is mine, and no one hawk looks the same as another. although i sometimes do what i call the "half-assed mohawk", by not putting hairspray on the tips and leaving them all soft. i think it makes a more feminine mohawk... i like the messy look it creates

RSS

Latest Activity

Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4
Toker left a comment for krazyk
Apr 2
Toker left a comment for ┌x┐ • •┌x┐Pots Pots Pots
Apr 2
Ty Wild updated their profile
Apr 1
A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Mar 25
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Mar 25
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service