Mohawks Rock

I know that normally having a mohawk is a pretty unique and special thing, but here in this community where most people have one, what is different about your mohawk? Is it a bihawk/trihawk? Do you have a little one growing off to the side? Do you fan the top and spike the back? leopard print or checkered sides?

I wanna hear some unique things outta you guys. My 'hawk really isnt that unique except for that I shave off about an inch or two of the very back of mine

Views: 1232

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

well since i am a poor bum i tend to not spike the bag so it looks all nubby but instead it just looks like my head is shaved on the sides and a hawk on top and normal on that back:| idk if thats special but it makes me feel cool8)
ment to say not spike the back*
Mine is white... yea, that's it I guess
i love seeing people with hawks that look different

ive done tri-hawks, chelsea hawk, leopard print, zebra print, bic'd it, ive been every colour =) its good to change

think at the moment im sticking to my 9inch hawk in lib spikes with green spikes on the right side XD
I have to say mine is pretty standard...no cool colors or anything...what a bore.
BTW I'm new....this is my first post...so Hi to everyone :)
i have a Tri-hawk, and i usually colour it alot but my recent colour is Green, yellow, and black. also my hawks are alot thinner than most.
ha, hey mark, fancy seeing you here. lol
I have something similar to a Death hawk.
i love death hawks!
death hawks are fucking sexy
only special thing i do is a always have this braid thing going on in the back way on the bottom and shave the sides all the way down 2 where u cant see a single hair and whenever its long on the sides i comb it all back and it looks like i dont hav a hawk nd ppl get surprised 2 see it spiked the next day
Look who it isn't
safe people

RSS

Latest Activity

Gibby updated their profile
23 hours ago
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4
Toker left a comment for krazyk
Apr 2
Toker left a comment for ┌x┐ • •┌x┐Pots Pots Pots
Apr 2
Ty Wild updated their profile
Apr 1
A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Mar 25
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Mar 25
site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service