Mohawks Rock

When you first got a mohawk, how did you convince your parents??

Well I think I am ready to get a mohawk, but I am finding it hard to get them on board with my decision. I just like the looks of mohawk! I want to know the first time you asked your parents and what was their reaction??

Views: 827

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i didnt ask..
Ha my Dad walks in the bathroom and all my hair is on the floor and he was just pissed about the mess ha

But i did overhear him saying im turning out to be the daughter he dreaded to have
I just did it without telling them. That's the best way to do it, in my opinion
do it, then ask forgiveness later, haha my mom was kinda upset but i was at college so now that im home for break, hell, she helped me put it up! she said, if you're gonna do somethin, do it right
I just cut it myself when my hair was really short, my mom came home from work and was like "wtf" she didnt like it but as long as i did she was okay with it and ive never cut it since. She has complained about it constantly though lol.
Every male member of my family is bald, so I'm going to go bald. They let me because I might as well have fun with my hair while it's still around.
Ma did it for me, my dad never really noticed cause I never spiked it up, hes a little oblivious to things these days.
I was 16 and had long hair (up to my mouth) then I went to barber and let my hair cut to 3 cm and the side a bit shorter. at home i cut the sides shorter and my parents didn't found it good but agreed to it. than i let the hawk grow longer and cut the sides shorter from time to time. now my hawk is 10 cm and the sides 0,5 cm ^^
I did not. I just did it.
I did it my self with out permission. I put on American psycho and cut my self a hawk
i just did it lol, but this reminds me of old A.F.I's song , "I wanna get a mohawk (but my mom wont let me get one)
kickass song, check it
its fuckin rad, too bad that AFI changed into emo pussys.
I said, "Mom, I'm shaving my head."
She loves it, especially when it's coloured.
My Dad is a Christian Minister, he even loves my hair. =]

RSS

Latest Activity

A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Monday
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Monday
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
Mark Janes replied to rotten's discussion 'What kind of music are you into?'
Oct 13, 2023
Emil Sellven posted photos
Dec 20, 2022
VooDoo_Drunk shared Dead End Demon's photo on Facebook
Nov 30, 2022
A photo by Mohawkedleatherguy was featured
Oct 15, 2022
A photo by Bartje Punk was featured