Mohawks Rock

When I had mine I got it cut at this hair cutting place and the chick who cut mine messed it up cause she cut the middle way to short.

Views: 463

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I do it myself withe the most expensive clippers I could find lol, I cant trust anyone else *my requiremnt to let sum1 cut my hair is that they have to be ocd

I cut it my self most of the time

I cut mine myself, I just find it hard to trim the hawk itself down to a certain length without making it choppy and uneven.

When I got my first mohawk, it was one of my girlfriends. Then I wanted trihawk and another girl friend cut that. Then I hated it, and cut chelsea cut on myself. Then I wanted twinhawks and my other girlfriend cut that again. Then I cut it off again and had chelsea cut for a while. Then a third girl friend cut twinhawks on me again. A couple of weeks ago, my boyfriend cut them off. Now I'm going to have a normal mohawk and when it's long enough, perhaps trihawk with small, small hawks on the sides. Yes!

I cut myself. Razors, not clippers. I trimmed maybe once, and I used a ruler to make sure it was even... :9 I bleach and blow dry my hair too often and it just breaks at the ends, so my hawk never really gets too long. I shave whenever I shower. So, once or twice a week? My hair grows fast though.

I really really want my hawk again so I'm just gonna cut it my self save the money l

Whoever I can get to do it! Usually my sister shaves my sides since she has a side shave so we shave eachothers heads at the same time. Easier that way.

RSS

Latest Activity

C.J !?? updated their profile
Tuesday
Alice Wong updated their profile
Sep 29
Agnes Mckenna updated their profile
Sep 28
Erick Goodman updated their profile
Sep 25
Roofieo joined ZachAttack's group
Sep 22