Mohawks Rock

Soo Im wondering why do the Casualties always shout out that working class shit.WTF is working class..and Btw I love this band and im not hating on them even though Im a bum that relies on SSI money to live and get decent meals hahaha. My nigga george got some badass spikes though hahaha

Views: 92

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I didn't really know about the class system in England only bits and pieces,thanks for that info,

My concern is not wether you think Americans are stupid.  But implying the people arent so much affected by a demographic gap. 

It may not be the same context as a 'class system', But demographic opression definatly exists everywhere. 

damn good point mate
Yeah, us Canadians, we don't work 40 hour weeks in shithole factories toiling all day or anything either, we just carve our money out of ice... And it's not like all my friends who went to college and university are totally gunna be better off than I am, and hold it above me, 'cause Englands got the class system down-pat. We gotta work on our condescention over here.

RSS

Latest Activity

Gibby updated their profile
4 hours ago
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4
Toker left a comment for krazyk
Apr 2
Toker left a comment for ┌x┐ • •┌x┐Pots Pots Pots
Apr 2
Ty Wild updated their profile
Apr 1
A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Mar 25
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Mar 25
site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service