Mohawks Rock

my god damn mom!! is being a total dragg. i want to get a mohawk and i explained to her why and everything and she still wont let me because im starting a new school soon and my mom is like you are not gonna make your name as the chick with the mohawk in this town and all this crap and im trying to persuade her to say yes and i would just go do it cuz thats normally what i do but she said if i do ill be in major trouble and i want her to just except it any advice please?

Views: 47

Replies to This Discussion

uh.... don't get a mohawk, go to school, get good grades.

or just do it and tell her to suck a dick.
Your mom is obviously old fashioned.
Which sucks, I'm sorry =/
I say try getting on her good side
then switchin it on her with good excuses,
and solid support, see?
In my tow everybody knows me cause i'm the guy with the mohawk haha -.- It's funny cause having a mohawk doesn't fuck up your grades at all...
is your hair long enough to hide it? if it is then when you have it down she might not notice lol, but tell her its just hair it will grow back, fast a couple of ideas for ya

My dad told me he was going to kick me out if I got a hawk. Around 8 years of having a mohawk later Im still here. You have to fight to be yourself. Just do it.

RSS

Latest Activity

A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Monday
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Monday
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
Mark Janes replied to rotten's discussion 'What kind of music are you into?'
Oct 13, 2023
Emil Sellven posted photos
Dec 20, 2022
VooDoo_Drunk shared Dead End Demon's photo on Facebook
Nov 30, 2022
A photo by Mohawkedleatherguy was featured
Oct 15, 2022
A photo by Bartje Punk was featured