Mohawks Rock

Here I am in the background again, with acceptance I become the dirt you walk upon,, today I'm so soft,yesterday you rushed to wash me away.. Here I am with my heart, punishing myself for caring,, living in hell, dieing to no longer feel pain,... HHere I am not talking, I am so loud inside yet I am so very sad... you say that you love me, you show that you hate me and you wonder why I cry. Here I am in the darkness now,,,put on my face cover upthe bitch.. Here II am silently screaming, so alive yet so alone, everyday I'm here so blame me,, "your hell" ,its all my fault,beaten down and critisized, you've discovered I will not talk. Here I am so hurt me, my weakness is my life, standing here wasting water, Your not worth a tear I've shed........

Views: 14

Replies to This Discussion

nothing wrong with being the dirt that someone walks upon as long as it get's you to where you want to be , you can put up with all kind's of shit if you know that you are doing it for a reason , I would do or give anything to be able to feel again .
no shit I wanted to talk to you
I'm on the chat now :)
how the hell do i get jusst chat w you
I will invite you to a private chat but you must eccept to be able to chat
ok
how the fuck do i rteply it shows smilluy face and line i tipe and cant send
there must be a problem with the chat client :( I can see your invitation but when I accept and type in a message I don't see your reply .
i reply but where the hell is the send button,, dont assume there a prob, its prob me,, im a dumb ass on these damb things... hehehehehehh
damb and i want to chat with you so bad damb

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Tuesday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Tuesday
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo