Mohawks Rock

Ive been trying to get my hair up but it just wont stay/get up. its really starting to piss me off.Ive seen alot of videos on how to do it but still nothing, im thinking its not working becouse its to thin maybe. i know its not to long because ive seen people with longer hair then mine and they can get it up..so if this has happend to any of you could you please tell me how you did it(ive used got2beglued and aqua net)

Views: 48

Replies to This Discussion

You'll have to upload some photos of your hair and attempts at mohawks then maybe we can offer some advice. Too thin, thick, curly etc all have separate challenges. You might try knox gelatin as well, didn't work for me as well as hairspray but others have had great success with it.

One trick I use is to spike the middle first, then use the left and right sides to spike into the holes of the middle hawk.
i only have this one..my friends going to trim it for me so maybe after its abit shorter itll work :/
Attachments:
fuck yeah i got it up :)
Awesome Congrats. That first one feels pretty awesome, then its addictive.
Got to be is the best brand I've used. Their freeze spray holds really well, or you can use their hair glue. maybe even both together that'd be up to you. When you apply it make sure you use a hair dryer to help it dry faster for it to be straight.

RSS

Latest Activity

Gibby updated their profile
45 minutes ago
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4
Toker left a comment for krazyk
Apr 2
Toker left a comment for ┌x┐ • •┌x┐Pots Pots Pots
Apr 2
Ty Wild updated their profile
Apr 1
A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Mar 25
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Mar 25
site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service