Mohawks Rock

i usually use just use hairspay but my pictures are me using knox

Views: 239

Replies to This Discussion

I start off with Elmer's then apply gel to the ends to keep my hawk from splitting, afters its set i reinforce it with aqua net .
if you look at my picture it is done with pomade.. there are two brands i use.. one is murray's and the onther is sportin waves lol.. they are more commonly referred to as beeswax.. lol... the murray's is a very thick wax where as the sportin waves brand is more mild and is kinda greasy lol.. any questions send me some mail or comment my profile..
ähm yeah, i need first a freind who do my hait because my arm isnt long enought. then i need 2cans of 3wetter taft (strenght 5) and an hair blower. it take 1,5 hours to make it for one day, 2 or 2,5 hours for a weekend^^

you spray in one part hairs and lift them up, then blow dry and to is so long until the hairs stand^^
anyone got any tips on how to make ur hawk look more solid?
I have very curly/wavy/unmanagable hair. My hair looks like an afro half the time. Do I have to straighten my hair first? What will work on my texture of hair and what can i use to not get dead ends. And if there is no escaping the dead ends, then what product can i put in my hair that can help it?

RSS

Latest Activity

A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Monday
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Monday
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
Mark Janes replied to rotten's discussion 'What kind of music are you into?'
Oct 13, 2023
Emil Sellven posted photos
Dec 20, 2022
VooDoo_Drunk shared Dead End Demon's photo on Facebook
Nov 30, 2022
A photo by Mohawkedleatherguy was featured
Oct 15, 2022
A photo by Bartje Punk was featured