Mohawks Rock

Anone heard some of the new stuff by "Disturbed", I'm fucking lovinf "Inside the Fire".

Edit:- Viewer discretion advised. Don't watch this vid if you're only 12 or anything like that... You were warned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m53lQhBalOQ

Pretty bitchin'. The video is pretty sad though, I get a massive shiver whenever I watch it. Especially the first bit.

Views: 37

Replies to This Discussion

I love it. They never cease to amaze me. The vid is sad yet oh so creepy, especially with the random blood images.

I really want to go see their show here in atlanta. Never seen them live. Would be an awesome birthday gift, lol. So glad I'm not the only person to like them. I only know a few.
Disturbed are the band that introduced me to metal with the debut album. Their stuff just gets better and better. I'm loving this video, though blame it on todays booze, almost made me tearful!
the vid is great really sad
ive been a big fan of disturbed since i heard them in like 3rd grade haha
i almost have all the albums to im only missing believe
i went to see them, P.O.D behind crimson eyes and alter bridge a few weeks ago
See these days I can live without P.O.D., but Disturbed live were fucking awesome. Which of the four bands that played did you enjoy the most?
disturbed are doin a u.k signing soon, cant rememberthe date but im sure its not hard to find out

RSS

Latest Activity

Gibby updated their profile
16 hours ago
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4
Toker left a comment for krazyk
Apr 2
Toker left a comment for ┌x┐ • •┌x┐Pots Pots Pots
Apr 2
Ty Wild updated their profile
Apr 1
A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Mar 25
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Mar 25
site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service