Mohawks Rock

All Discussions Tagged 'fuck' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

fuck(most)people

i hate how stupid and sheepish people can be. if a rumor goes around,  the gp eats it up,m spreads it around, and fucks with other poeple.…

Started by dick

7 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Kobalos

whos to say

whos to say who the fuck is punk or not. i do not call myself a punk although that may be what i am catergorized as. fuck labels! as far as…

Started by martza

6 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by martza

"A punk rock song won't ever change the world. But I can tell you about a couple that changed me."

So, I know everyone on this forum has to have a song or a band that completely inspires them. I want to know what band really brings out th…

Started by Fivel.

18 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Alexis

Anyone here ever been to jail,prison,juvi?

Well just wondering hasanyone here ever been to jail,juvi or prison...Honestly Ive been to juvi for robbery and Ive been to juvilike 4 time…

Started by 0deefreek

28 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by dani smith

Soo yeah whens the last time 1 of you niggas got into a fight?

Well I get into fights quite often like atleast once everytwo months and its usually over some1 making a dumb comment like about my hair or…

Started by 0deefreek

0 Mar 12, 2011

Is it me or....

Are you tired of everyone complain about "the fake punks" "the posers" "the plastic punks". It seem to be punk you need to spend hour apon…

Started by Zach Bryant

26 Oct 9, 2010

Lights Out : )

Usually its custumary to turn the light off upon exiting a room. The other day I went into the restroom at the library and there was two gu…

Started by ┌x┐ • •┌x┐Pots Pots Pots

4 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by ┌x┐ • •┌x┐Pots Pots Pots

What do you do when people around you are negative towards your mohawk and/or style??

First off, Im new so hi everyone! Awesome site and Ive been browseing around for a little while "lurking" and I don't think Ive seen much o…

Started by BigPapaSmurf

20 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by Rat Bastard

Whats this wonderful haircut called?

I think i want it..

Started by Matthew

13 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by ┌x┐ • •┌x┐Pots Pots Pots

Anything different

Theres this new kid that my friends met over the last few weeks and he's just recently moved from Australia, he's been in fights everyday s…

Started by Z

29 Jan 4, 2009
Reply by Segadoway

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Tuesday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Tuesday
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile