Mohawks Rock

All Discussions Tagged 'the' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

End Of The World - Regrets?

So, it's the End of the World (again) today!  (This happens every so often...)   If it really were - what do you regret? Is there something…

Started by Kobalos

17 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by Alexis

wattie

I`m borrowing this from AP (http://www.anarcho-punk.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=8247) Here`s wattie posing with the band haggis(notice th…

Started by GB

12 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Kaast.

What color?

Right now my hair is dark blond. I have many colors and would like help in choosing my next one. Idk how to dye in fancy ways so if you wou…

Started by Stephen Menard

5 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by Reba Mariah

music to my ears

i wanna hear some new music not neccessarily time new just something i havent heard..i listen to pretty much any kind of metal, punk, rock,…

Started by martza

7 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by martza

Best Ever "lets Piss the neighbors off" music.,

Anyone, any band, any genre  any song that always pisses your neighbors off?  Mine go mental with any thing with a bass beat. and of course…

Started by Efff

14 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by Efff

Anyone here ever been to jail,prison,juvi?

Well just wondering hasanyone here ever been to jail,juvi or prison...Honestly Ive been to juvi for robbery and Ive been to juvilike 4 time…

Started by 0deefreek

28 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by dani smith

Soo yeah whens the last time 1 of you niggas got into a fight?

Well I get into fights quite often like atleast once everytwo months and its usually over some1 making a dumb comment like about my hair or…

Started by 0deefreek

0 Mar 12, 2011

Is it me or....

Are you tired of everyone complain about "the fake punks" "the posers" "the plastic punks". It seem to be punk you need to spend hour apon…

Started by Zach Bryant

26 Oct 9, 2010

Prince of Whales

A blue whale produces 400 gallons of semen every time it ejaculates. 10% makes it into the partner, which leaves 360 gallons of jizz in the…

Started by ┌x┐ • •┌x┐Pots Pots Pots

8 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Khaos

The Leftovers

You've heard of em right?Well.. my computer fried, (stupid cunt), and i can't find any of their shit. Except for, "The Fucken Leftover Hate…

Started by Ezekielpoop

0 Jan 27, 2010

RSS

Latest Activity

Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4
Toker left a comment for krazyk
Apr 2
Toker left a comment for ┌x┐ • •┌x┐Pots Pots Pots
Apr 2
Ty Wild updated their profile
Apr 1
A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Mar 25
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Mar 25
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service