Mohawks Rock

well, here it is... lol so many people have asked me to make a "how to Mohawk video" and here it is, hope it helps to all that have long Mohawks and want to liberty spike them.
my hair is about 12 inches, and questions? just ask? and comment, was it helpful?

...O, and take the rubber bands out when you actually spike your hair( forgot to mention that in the video)
lol

Views: 670

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lol..... its how you do it, lol the secret is holding the hair tight, like make your scalp raise a little when you apply the hairspray, and hold it as hard as you can while blow drying, lol
NICE!

First off I will say that I think you have perhaps the best liberty spiked mohawk I have seen yet. I usually don't like the spiked look and I think few can pull it off but you have an amazing one for sure. nice length, thickness, and color =)

If I ever get mine really long and want to try spikes I think I will try the separating by rubber bands. I don't know why I never thought of that. I always tried to do them by putting up a fan and then just forming spikes instead but always had un-even spikes etc. Maybe this would work better for me or maybe my hair is too fine to be able to make spikes look good =p Only time may tell

Anyhow, awesome video again and thanks for posting.
lol, thank you..yeah, the rubber bands help me alot, keeps things organized..and you get to make the spikes even ( let say you dont rubber band them and just spike them, some would come out thicker or thinner than the other, and they would look pretty bad, and there already spiked in the air so you cant really fix them) lol..and hopefully it will work for you, my hairs really thick and curly.... but when i died it turquoise it kinda straitened it for me, i think it was the bleach that made my hair straighter.
Fantastic Video. You have motivated me to finally give the spiked hawk a trial run. I'll definitely post some pictures on this forum if they turn out great.

I'm also going to adjust the MohawksRock.com homepage and get this up there with Sonics Tutorial as well.
NOOOOOOOO! the myspace url didn't work, but awesome vid helped me tons.
how thick is the width of your mohawk anyway?
Im lost for words!!
i struggle at times to do my hawk fanned, dunno if mine is long enough to spike but ill give it a whirl sometime soon

Thanx for the tutorial!

Mouse
nice, wanna try it my selv :p, but don't have the rubber bands :s
you dont NEED them, but they help
cool vid , never thought to use rubber bands :) good tip , great vid
This makes me pine for my longer 'hawk :( Ah, well...still useful vid.
Thanks dude, I looked forever to find a good guide to how to spike my Mohawk, your video is definitely the best on the internet!

RSS

Latest Activity

Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4
Toker left a comment for krazyk
Apr 2
Toker left a comment for ┌x┐ • •┌x┐Pots Pots Pots
Apr 2
Ty Wild updated their profile
Apr 1
A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Mar 25
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Mar 25
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service