Mohawks Rock

How do you all manage to get around in vehicles, especially if you are driving.

Fortunately, I have a sunroof to drive with my 'hawk sticking out the top. It gets a little messed up, good to have spray ready when you get out. However, I find if it can withstand 10 miles at highway speeds, which it does, that hawk will stand tall without recharging for 3-4 days.

Views: 103

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just keep mine on the shorter side. Its easier for a lazy person such as myself, but still manages to look great!
Well I don't drive but when I'm in the passenger seat I crouch like hell

Funny, though, I was wondering this, myself.
Mine just about hits the roof of my car currently. My solution thus far has been to tilt seat back a bit more.

This will not work eventually and this problem will hinder my quest to grow an obnoxiously long mohawk. I have a small sunfire currently and am probably going to look into getting something such as an older van next year when this is paid for completely. Besides being awesome in general and being good for road trips and getting my gear to and from shows, it will have more head room for said obnoxious mohawk =)

Until that happens though, I honestly thought about tearing out the fabric/padding on the roof haha. everyone is like "You wont get good trade in" and blah blah but I do not give a fuck about that at all. That problem is future, hair problem is almost NOW. =p
thankfully i dont drive.. when i had my tallest hawk i would have to sit in the back and lay across the seat or whoever was back there with me.. but in a full car i had to stick my hawk out the window, which usually tore it up a bit.
lol, it sucks at time, but ive found a solution. lol at first i used to just tilt my head but that kinda hurt my neck after a while, lol so (passenger seat) just take off the head rest and move the seat back, and the sunroof helps at times, lol look at my pics theres on of me in the car.
Awesome the wind is my hawks worst enemy. If you have any ideas as to how to protect your hawk from the wind please let me know
lean and tilt your head kinda sideways it takes a while to get used to and if you drive too long your neckll hurt but the cramp doesnt last to long
have any of you actually tried to drive with his/her head tilted?
i did and i almost got out of the road ;p
when i go in my mates car i have to crouch down - corsa's and mohawks dont mix lol especially when your in the back
lol yeah i usually tilt my head but dam do you get a saw neck on long trips.
I drive a Grand Prix, and the best thing to do is tilt the seat back, and my 7in hawk fits. But then again, I live in NYC where I only use my car once a week.
This is actually a question someone tossed my way last week, and now I can answer it. If your hawk is hitting the roof inside your best bet is to sit low in the seat and all the way back, someone I used to know called it the "player's stretch" cause you have to reach so far from your seat to grab the wheel. Anyway, if you're digging your car, and things like sun roofs or player's stretches aren't an option because your hawk is massive and glorious, I'd suggest racing seats, buckets for your ride. They are lower than factory seats, and safe, but definitely give you clearance for the hair up there. Personally, I like the player's stretch.

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Tuesday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Tuesday
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4