Mohawks Rock

opinions on fauxhawks?

Views: 482

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OMG, fauxhawks are just lazy excuses for mohawks by people who are too scared to go all out. Not only that, but they usually end up as epic fails.
I dunnoo.. I'm getting my hawk today.. It's kinda fauxhawky I guess. I just don't think I'd look good with shaved sides. I'll post the picture and let you guys see. I mean.. it's very much mohawk, just not shaved down too far. It's like.. 1/2-3/4 inch scruffy scruff on the sides. Because.. New York is cold.. in the winter..

But.. What do fauxhawks have to do with posers? You shouldn't judge someone as being a poser by their haircut. I mean, I've seen punks with fashion hair and shit. Punks with shaved heads, punks with dreads, hawks, pigtails, braids. It's not the hair or the style, it's your way of thinking and life. Fuck stereotypes. And you're all putting a stereotype on not just fauxhawks, but punks. By saying that only posers have fauxhawks. Fuck that shit. Maybe some people like the hawk, but don't want it full fledged. That's their choice.

I smell bad, and I have to shower..

Like.. There are plenty of emo/scene kids with full mohawks and shit.. Like.. wtf? I mean.. the sporty jocky kids who shave their heads into little baby mohawks piss me off. Like this one kid in my health class.. Ugh.. He has like.. white man afro. So it sticks up without putting anything in it. And it looks so bad on him I want to puke. It makes me ALMOST not want to get mine.. But whatever. It depends more on the person the hair is on.
I think faux's look good on cute guys. Or gay guys.. Omg.. don't even get me started..
I agree

but whats with the "look good on gay guys", I think thats kind of stereotyping if you think about it right?
like jimmy neutrons failed attempt at a fauxhawk. lmfao!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
yeah but jimmy neutron is a complete dildo
a dildo with gadgets.
that dont work
it could. just give it a chance.
no im all for the dildo gadgets, its just his dont work
ill tell him to take his business elsewhere then. good day sir.
Noone said people with fauxhawks are posers, just lazy.
CUNT - When I think of fauxhawks I think of normal hair where the middle part if put into a hawk, with long hair in the sides. If that's true, don't some of your older pictures qualify as fauxhawks? ;) like my profile picture does?

I think it really depends on the person, and the type of fauxhawk, height, how well it's styles etc., regular 1 inch hair that's desperately pulled into the middle in an attempt to make a hawk is just wrong, I have a friend tho who suit a longer type of fauxhawk really well, and he doesn't have the headshape or anything to suit a proper mohawk, so that's fine I think

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Tuesday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Tuesday
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4