Mohawks Rock

Is anyone interested in it. I am. I don't care if you just have a spring pistol or you have a heavily modded gun. I just want to see the amount of people that are interested in it here. Personally I have a Tokyo Marui G36 which I have modified to look like a G36E. I have a Prometheus 6.03 tight bore and pretty much the only thing stock internal wise is the trigger contacts and the gearbox shell, everything inside the gearbox is aftermarket.

Views: 50

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah I'll try to get some up in the next couple of days.
i hate airsoft guns.. my brother used to have one and he always shot me with it haha
i got shot in the face with a bb gun lol
yeah it nearly hit my eye....was great!
my brother was shot in the chest with one by my neighbor XD the bb was stuck in his chest. then my dad went next door and broke his gun completly in half haha...
About a year ago 2 of my buddies and I went to the store and picked up 3 of those spring loaded pistols and a thing of ammunition and fucked around for a couple days. Was good fun, we'd gone paintballing on a couple occasions and were impressed by the cost of ammunition vs. paintball ammunition.
I love airsoft havn't done it in a while though. I have a Echo 1 M4 RIS. I love it like 380+ Fps i think XD. IT is a beast! It is stock though

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Tuesday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Tuesday
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4