Mohawks Rock

i use hairspray on my hawk cuz glue and shit gives it gaps. when i go to bed i roll around and it gets fucked up. i'm not good at sleeping still. any tips? oh, i only put it up on the weekends so i can't really do knox.

Views: 124

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I usally sleep on my side with one arm under the pillow and just use the corner of the pillow so none of it touches my hair.. sometimes my pillow pisses me off and i just rest my head on my arm though.. when my hawk is touching shit it pisses me off like if its caught in my hood or something..
YEAH I DONT GET WHY PEOPLE CANT JUST SLEEP ON THEIR SIDE LOL OOPS CAPS....FUCK REWRITING THAT
I sleep on stomach or side and toss and turn at times. Even when I stay at friends houses and I am on the floor though and sleep no my back or my hair gets crushed, it usually just comes back to its position with straightening it out with my hands. If needed a minor dampening to soften the spray, re combing and shaping, and then using a straightener/dryer.

Honestly though, I have never had this problem with my mohawk.
when i had my bihawk i would lay on my stomach and sleep on my arms..wasnt the most comfortable way to sleep through the night but with the sleeping like that for half the night and then sleeping on my back the other half it was almost never messed up when i woke up :P
thats how I sleep with my hawk, I dont use a pillow when my hair is up, i just use my arm as a pillow
one of the advantages of wearing a spartan 4" hawk , you can sleep like an epileptic and wake up with good to go hair :) gota love the spartan.
I just sleep on my side....it can get a little messy, but I wear my hawk messy anyway so it always looks pretty good to go when I get up. Have to do this tonight actually......early Halloween party at work!!!
sleep with your head on the side
and prop a pillow that's what i do
yeah its the simplest solution
Sleeping on the couch works best for me, little room for moving around. :)
beds are better

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Tuesday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Tuesday
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo