Mohawks Rock

Im very curious to know everyones religion and beliefs its always an interesting discussion when it comes to this. Me personally i believe in LaVeys form of Satanism combined with Luciferian Satanism. I follow the Left Hand Path.

Views: 283

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

most of that seems pretty logical
good post, i'd never read the nine until now, and i'm suprised how much i agreed with them.
i oddly agree too i must learn more about this
that is really diffferent
I am an atheist. I don't think there is a higher power, or some great creater. I belive in evolution, we came from monkeys and I belive that. I was raised Catholic. I went every Wensday to CCD, which pretty much is religious school. I was conformed in the church in 8th grade. I haven't steped foot into a church since, I'm a senior now so its been awhile. I've read the bible and other religion books. Nothing has appealed to me. My whole family is very religiouse I can't talk to them about religion with out getting into a huge argument. Personaly I think alot of religions have major holes in them. I'm pretty logical and it anoys me to no end when I try to even think about the bible being true. Also I always am told or hear that 'god' created man and women to be together, he created Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve. And that I'm going to hell for not beliving and being queer. I just laugh at them, cause I don't belive a word they say. But Im an open minded person and will listen to someone else state what they think but your not convinsing me. I can't belive in something I don't think is there.
LIES!
Dude, wtf? What is your problem? Thats not lies, its what I belive.
sarcasm is a gift you obviously do not understand.
i actually think its pretty cool.
lighten up.
i understand sarcasm well, its just you didn't indicate that you were. hard to tell on the internet
thus trolling
I am buddhist for the most part. I'm agnostic...I'm not really sure if there's a higher power or not and I don't really care. I like buddhism because it just seems like a good way and a good guide to lead your life without having to subscribe to silly stories that may or may not have even happened.
The four noble truths: 1. Life means suffering. 2. The origin of suffering is attachment. 3. The cessation of suffering is attainable. 4. The path to the cessation of suffering is The eightfold path which talks about:
1.Right View 2. Right Intention 3. Right Speech 4. Right Action 5. Right Livelihood 6. Right Effort 7. Right Mindfulness 8. Right Concentration.I also believe in Karma...what goes around comes around.
I was also raised catholic..went to sunday school, CCD, was confirmed catholic, etc. Once my parents stopped forcing me to go I didn't go back. said "fuck that" and went off to find a slightly less ridiculous religion.
I am very liberal, and very logical..and going to church with a bunch of conservative idiots is not my cup of tea.
dont be ridicules

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Tuesday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Tuesday
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo