Mohawks Rock

are idiots, give me a valid reason to hate hippies and i will withdraw this last statement and apoligise.

Views: 1154

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

they smell funny they have a retarded view on life and they never actually do anything other than smoke pot and listen to shitty music. theyre usually upper class kids who wanted to rebel against conservative mom and dad and they fail at life
Good point and I have heard of people describing punks as "Hippies With teeth" and were not all that different I dont know why "punks" hate them so much when were all really the same

Thats exactly what I feel. I'm sick of punk kids saying bad shit about hippies, some of the most amazing people i know are hippies.  

i'm glad that there are so many people on this site that feel the same.

Beautiful.
I dont hate hippies but if all skinheads are like Dave here well then I hate skinheads
u just realized u hate them?
Not all skins are racist. Don't hate someone because they're skinhead, hate them because they're racist.

hippies are scum

agreed with lena.

also, what the hell does it mater, as black-flag put it"there cool, they don't fight cuz when they get mad at each other they just smoke a joint and talk it out"

iv never had a bad experience with a hippy, so i like them, they usually just wanna be free, hell they don't bother me.
i do hate a lot of punks especially the suburban brats. i dont consider those kids punks. punk is and always will be a street lifestyle. and fuck black flag. and i dont know about you but ive been around hippies and they stink. not to mention they dont believe in shaving oh and fuck a crust punk too hippies with hawks i say. quit moochiong off of society when its not necessary. and yes theres a big problem with people who sit around and do nothing but smoke pot and hit acid. and people do tell me the music i listen to is is crap but i dont take offense. i know what my music stands for.
oh and im far from upper class and im not a punk
so its ok to hate nazis just cuz theyre nazis but not hippies just cuz theyre hippies. isnt that called a double standard

RSS

Latest Activity

A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Monday
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Monday
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
Mark Janes replied to rotten's discussion 'What kind of music are you into?'
Oct 13, 2023
Emil Sellven posted photos
Dec 20, 2022
VooDoo_Drunk shared Dead End Demon's photo on Facebook
Nov 30, 2022
A photo by Mohawkedleatherguy was featured
Oct 15, 2022
A photo by Bartje Punk was featured