Mohawks Rock

Anyone have any super fantastic food recipes or favorite foods that they would like to share?
Or a type of food you could never live without?

ex:
I'm a sucker for pineapple pizza and grilled cheese.
I can make english pancakes (or we know them as crepes here) fairly well, but it's not exactly rocket science. Otherwise I don't cook a lot. haha.
So what about you guys?

Views: 222

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

im getting my grandma to send me her recipe so i can get a bunch of my friends together to make them. i love making them, i think its such a bonding experience for people and a lot of fun especially when people start making strange shapes when they are trying to close the dough around the filling.

what kinds of filling do you use? we generally use mashed potatoes in some and farmers cheese in others, although ive heard of saurkraut filling and want to try it sometime
We also use the traditional mashed potatoes. But my cousin makes this mean cheesy mashed potatoes and on occasion shell make us some so my Baachi and I can use that! I only like my saurkraut on my Reuben sandwiches (ALSO FRIGGIN EPIC) but it does seem interesting and will have to try it xD Plus we through a load of butter on top after and bon appetite!
omg corn on the cob drowned in butter. mmmmm.
I am surprised (unless I missed this) that I haven't read cheese. hah
cheese
...with everything :O
Quesadillas are pretty awesome (A) And easy to make :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quesadilla
ya know the best quesadilla I have ever had was made with a fluffy almost pita bread like shell instead of the normal thin tortilla shells
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake (/mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm)

http://www.pastrywiz.com/dailyrecipes/recipes/269.htm

This I've made a number of times - and everyone seems to enjoy it! =)
Haha, my mom makes chocolate cheesecakes every year. Never had one that looked like that though!

I'm not too fond of chocolate though.
However, I have recently tried pumpkin pie fudge and peanut butter fudge, and found both to be insanely delicious.
Interesting, have to look into that one. I like peanut butter =)
Peanut butter fudge cheesecake?

DO WANT!

RSS

Latest Activity

Gibby updated their profile
3 hours ago
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4
Toker left a comment for krazyk
Apr 2
Toker left a comment for ┌x┐ • •┌x┐Pots Pots Pots
Apr 2
Ty Wild updated their profile
Apr 1
A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Mar 25
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Mar 25
site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service