Mohawks Rock

Just curious, cuz it seems to me everyone is different kind of drunk, so I'm curious what my fellow mohawkers are like when they are drunk?

I myself, only ever been actually drunk once - not much of a drinker - but I am one of the typical people who like to talk about their emotions and cuddle. lol.

Views: 263

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

it depends on my mood i could be happy all over the place the life of the party, i could be pissed and want to rip some1s head off and i can be a complet mess crying my eyes out, but i usaly dont drink if i know im in a bad or sad kinda mood so im usally all over life of the party kinda drunk
When I get drunk I start to talk like I have a 40 year old life experience. I sing, shout at people I don't like and once I asked a tree for 'her' phone number. I don't need like a lot to get pissed, since I'm on medication, tho I tend to do drink alot and get even more pissed ..
I'm usually a load an obnoxious drunk. I'm not shy at all otherwise, but when i drink i go way over the top. Tequila makes me want to fight tho lol
well i love to fukkin drink n i can handle a lot of shit n im pretty shy so once i have a beer or two i get to be myself n i dont give a fukk wat people say about me i mostly get in trouble when im drunk cause i do stupid shit like fist fight n i can get really friendly. it depends who i drink with to cause if i drink with some borin ass people then i get bored n end up goin to sleep but if i drink with funn ass people i end up havin the time of my life.. ohh King Corbra my fav. beer
JACKIE DEE!! (JACK DANIELS) YUM! lol umm im a very loveably drunk. and sometimes funny depending on who im with.
Calm and talkative ;D I really like to talk when I'm drunk. It's a shame that I'm not a big drinker, cuz after like 10 beers you can find me in the toilet - puking. ;/
Soo.... I woke up in a hospital for alcohol poisoning the other day...
And apparently they almost threw me in the psych ward because I kept yelling about revolution, the downfall of society, making explosives, and the extinction of mankind for environmental crimes.

I do not recall anything from that night/morning.
you managed to be that specific? wow you are eloquent when drunk!
I have no idea how specific I actually was, that's just what I was told that I said.
i would have liked to see that.
I dont know how i am when im drunk i feel if you can remember what happened you werent really drunk but thats just me i have high standards
I think you try too hard.

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Tuesday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Tuesday
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo