Mohawks Rock

I adopted my first pair or rats today. They are absolutely adorable, they are two females. Betty Page is black and white and Marilyn Monroe is beige and white. 

Views: 529

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have one rat named Viper. (: She's the best pet ever (rats are awesome in general).

This is a picture of her from earlier today...

Two cats. A little tiny black girl, Isobel, and a smelly, dirty maine coon boy, Corrado.

Picture doesn't work. :/

Seeing all these pictures of pets makes me want to get a cat again. Man, I miss my cat. If/when I get a new one, I'll give it a very long German name, because long German names are amusing to me.

I have a cat called Tink, a staffy called Brody (yes after Brody Dalle)
2 female rats, Tilly and Lily, 1 budgie called Custard (Birds put the turd in custard, but who put the shit in number 10)
and 5 chickens.....with no names! 

I have a black lab puppy named blackeyland. I had a inbred bobtail minx named brodie satan alizando mountain dew mcdonalds olde english colt 45 zig zag zig zag allah and a kitten named banji crack| both of whom I lost while squatting in middleburg. I also had a kitten I took from death row at an animal shelter who died one day after I brought him home. His name was popeye free earl killa sweatshirt to th' max.

RSS

Latest Activity

kevin Palmer posted photos
Jul 21
Profile IconSamantha, kevin Palmer and Mario Torres joined Mohawks Rock
Jul 21
gaby commented on skanking mcgee's group 'Animated Hawks'
Jul 14
gaby commented on skanking mcgee's group 'Animated Hawks'
Jul 14
gaby posted photos
Jul 14
gaby posted a status
"Hello! I hadn't logged in in years and I'd like to apologize to anyone I left hanging. I never planned to drop off like i did."
Jul 13
Profile IconSam Altmann, Jackie tisdale, Evan McIntosh and 2 more joined Mohawks Rock
Jul 5
Nina Baker updated their profile
May 19
site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2020   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service