Nov. 15th is International Mohawk Day
, started in 2008, right here in the Mohawks Rock chat rooms. We figured if everybody else, including those that talk like a pirate
have a day, then so should we.
International Mohawk Day is a day for mohican wearers and lovers around the globe to celebrate. Everyone should charge the hawks on November 15. We should also spread the word.
- Spray IMD in your mohawk (Adam Smith was on TV in Australia last year)
- Wear your mohawk to school/work etc (like you already don't)
- Offer to cut other peoples hair into a mohawk
- Tweet with hashtag #InternationalMohawkDay
- Spread the word in person and on your social networks
What other activities can we drum up for "International Mohawk Day"?
1st IMD in my office; IMD at Loki Bar 2009