Ryan LaRose's Discussions
Hey guys, I haven't been on here much over the last 4-6 months, because I've been busy studying for an awesome job, but I've run into a problem: my mohawk is roughly 20 inches tall now, and I'm…Continue
Tags: up, won't, products, stand, inches
Started this discussion. Last reply by Jazmine Martin Feb 20.
My car: '97 black Toyota Paseo Convertible. when I drive with liberty spikes, they start bending in the wind once I hit about 25-30mph, but stand right back up once I slow down, even if I'm driving…Continue
Tags: Live, style, Hair, Work, Drive
Started this discussion. Last reply by Alexis Mar 18, 2011.
I cant tell you how many times I've been walking through the supermarket or the mall, and had some young kid, usually single digit years old, make some comment about me to their parent(s). Sometimes…Continue
Tags: supermarket, mall, yell, mohawk, parents
Started this discussion. Last reply by OctyOck Jun 11, 2011.
- Mohawk Status:
- Rocking now
- Relationship Status:
- In a Relationship
- About Me:
- Interests: Ghost hunting/paranormal in general (and I was into this long before the show came out), Meteorology, but extreme weather in particular, Halo 3 (Reach is kinda eh for me. I love firefight in Reach though), Having bon fires, or just small fires and cooking up a hot dog on them... food cooked on a fire adds some amazing flavor for some reason!
Food: Strawberries, Oranges, Pizza, Ice Cream, Chocolate, Cake, Steak & Cheese subs and mocha coffee or even regular coffee, chicken strips with honey mustard. a nice cheeseburger with a lightly toasted bun, and hot dogs, also with a lightly toasted bun. those are my biggest food likes I suppose.
TV: The Weather Channel, Jackass, CKY, any shows about the paranormal. I honestly don't watch much TV.
Car: '97 Toyota Paseo, black, convertible. Need the convertible to be able to drive comfortably with my spikes sticking well above the top of the windshield lol.
Work: I am currently working hard on the process of building up a lawn care business. Should have it going within a month or two.
- How Tall Are You With and Without the Mohawk:
- 5' 8" without, 7' 2" with
- How did you find MohawksRock.com
- google searching for images of mohawks on the back of the head only... didn't find any, but i found this.