Pounding Hard Music
Motorcycling-SportsBikes,Too young for a cruiser ill get one wen im 50
Save the Planet...
treat others how you like to be treated
I have some Xmas finds - not finding much on the fav. DM rub-off red/black style, except this pair sold in May, which has some good photos to get an idea on how well they break in. Still, where one is sold, others will be - esp. maybe after Xmas.
And although well outside the budget, similar style of Grinders Boots you may be able to find them on sale in the high street. Another alternative anyway. :)
First own family Xmas with the grandparents too? Sounds like photo opportunity round the dining table or tree! Cooking's great fun, started it as a hobby too a few years ago when I got fed up with the prices & always eating ready-made frozen dinners. haha The net's great for new recipes tho I mostly chuck stuff in for dinners. I can get how it lets you unwind or escape. haha What are you thinking on cooking for the big Xmas dinner?
Yes, life changes unexpectedly at times, there's always something you never think you'd end up being. For me, this year, it was starting gardening, practically zero interest before to suddenly growing everything I could. haha Not quite as radical an impact as starting a new family, my friend has being going through that, it's amazing how fast his young one has developed. You'll be experiencing that all the time. :)
Improving; had to cancel my older brother's visit 'cause of the stomach bug - don't want to spread that! haha So, I've yet to work out anything for Xmas dinner, getting food in tomorrow. No doubt it'll be a quiet time, but I like that anyway - tho' the sound of stompin' through the snow is very cheerful too! haha None here now tho' :( Have you any atm?
Just about. You keeping well? Getting prepared for Xmas?
You deleted some before?! :O Noooo... :'( Every shot is extra special.
Glad you like the ideas! I'll like seeing how you make them into reality - or deconstruct reality haha
With video can see & hear you smash - where things give, crunch & pop to your DCs! haha :D Some stills too before/after would let you do both. Just I don't think things will last long to you, to get many stills in until after. lol
I found an easy way to upload direct from your mobile, email any video to: [email protected].youtube.com
They'll be unlisted, but I'll be able to get from there. Or email with the below links to: [email protected]
Got a nasty stomach bug, here's an idea - would you stomping my guts out help? 'Cause being sick repeatedly ain't getting rid of it. :( Hope you're well?
Ah, happy little pumpkin met happy jester's feet - looked like happy ending for one of you! haha
Ok, some possible ideas I'd like to see you do with your DCs - with video this time!
- Easy ones, video from the ground & one looking down of you putting out ur ciggie?
- Crushing a cigarette packet from the side.
- Left over apple (draw a little smiley face on it?) and then see how it fairs as you walk over it; ending up some smashin' and pulping & grinding. Oh, and after the vid, some pictures of the left over pulp & your trainers looking down and of what's trapped in your treads? :D
- Egg shells - should make a great crunch and pop under your DCs?
- Other fruit, like a soft tomato, rotten banana or orange? - much like the apple, with video & pics to show the final results & who did them. :D
- Egg carton - walk over it and flatten each compartment, then rip it to shreds with your DCs. haha
- Empty cans/plastic bottles - collect a few & stomp however you like! XD
Can you do some of these (over time)? I thought video for these would be fun to see your smashing in action :D and you don't need anyone else to help take them.