Mohawks Rock

Conflict and Debate (115)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Unsettled Anarchist

I'm sick of the bad reputation that anarchist continue to receive. I have posted another dicussion about anarchy on this site before. Gladl…

Started by Street Rat

29 Jul 4, 2009
Reply by Street Rat

Michael VICK to become PETA Spokesperson?

Hmmm, what do you guys think about this? - Just a guy doing what it takes to get back into the NFL - Vick really is sorry and trying to do…

Started by Giant Mohawk Man

4 Jun 27, 2009
Reply by Alex "Stinky" Ng

Punks vs. Nazis?

Ok, before I start let me say I'm not a nazi, and I don't claim to be a punk. I'm just wondering why punks hate nazis as much as they do.…

Started by headcase

84 Jun 26, 2009
Reply by Josh

Noam Chomsky, Help me Please!

So, this is me asking for help, because I bit off way more than I can chew, and I know a lot of you are really smart. In my philosophy cla…

Started by LenaBean

7 Feb 8, 2009
Reply by LenaBean

fuck

Really whats the point does anyone else feel like this whole world is a fucking waste of time if you help people they fucking hate you if y…

Started by spike

2 Jan 13, 2009
Reply by Segadoway

Justice?

Alright, this doesnt pertain to mohawks at all, but I have a research paper to write for Monday, Its loosely related to a theme of Justice.…

Started by ElCuelloRojo

10 Dec 25, 2008
Reply by spook

Life = Risk

This is a good short video just talking about famous people who struggled at times in their life. Circumstances were usually other people s…

Started by Giant Mohawk Man

1 Dec 17, 2008
Reply by Glam Kam

any one want to help me with my religion report its 5 pargraph and i got 3

its about why religion is bad and how it oppress people

Started by mutt

7 Dec 9, 2008
Reply by Josh

Brainwashing Media

So.. as most of you know already, there were terrorist attacks in Mumbai over the last few days. And they are saying that Islamic extremist…

Started by Erika Hysterica

12 Dec 8, 2008
Reply by Josh

well this sucks

i don't mind the holidays too much, its just the "family(i use this term lightly) i hate, any one else with this problem? what i hate most…

Started by the Undead

3 Nov 27, 2008
Reply by the Undead

RSS

Latest Activity

site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service