Mohawks Rock

Uncategorized (360)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Insomnia

Any fellow insomniacs get a lot of stuff done during those nights that you just cant sleep. That's when I usually cut my hair or make my j…

Started by SickOfSociety

6 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by FullMetalFetus

Rants

vent or rant about anything that is bugging you right nows. or ask for advice. :D

Started by freak27

77 Dec 31, 2011
Reply by freak27

Happy Xmas!

From the batshit crazy Battie c: I hope all of you have a rancid holiday. <3 What might you be getting?

Started by Maegen [Loves me some Oi!]

2 Dec 24, 2011
Reply by Maegen [Loves me some Oi!]

hair suggestions?

ok, so i kinda want to rock a hawk sometime soon, but i dont know if its a good idea, partially because i have to have normal looking hair…

Started by Emmmallee

12 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by CorpseQueen

This woman thinks it is hilarious to run over someones pet with her car and then brag on facebook...

http://www.facebook.com/#!/kiori0329   She then turned around and went back to make fun of the obese owner of the pet whom she ran over bec…

Started by Shanna Henson

6 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by AussieAlex

help me? ???? i need help spiking my mohawk in the back,

I do my mohawk, not good at all, I can never get the back of it strait and stick up I have a real problem with that, I really want to do my…

Started by cameron limon

5 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by freak27

a good barber? near long beach, califronia, or southern california

I need some one who specialize in Mohawks or something like that, mainly fan Mohawks, please help me so I can make my hair perfect with a g…

Started by cameron limon

0 Dec 5, 2011

boredom

i find myself bored alot what do u guys do to avoid boredom besides drugs and drink cus im too poor to afford both of those things haha

Started by rigamortis cat

16 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by Walk South

can anybody tell me about "occupy wallstreet"?

ok so i hear alot abou the protest everyday, but all the news media i see it on never really explains it, and i couldnt find the back story…

Started by Emmmallee

12 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by dcyting

Arizona

anyone out there from AZ?

Started by Murder Junkie

2 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by Murder Junkie

RSS

Latest Activity

site created by
Giant Mohawk Man