Mohawks Rock

morris's Discussions (100)

Discussions Replied To (91) Replies Latest Activity

"Well. It seems to be fixed now. I went to edit the blog post. Didn't change the tex…"

morris replied Mar 22, 2009 to Adding a blog post to my page

4 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by ┌x┐ • •┌x┐Pots Pots Pots

"I wouldn't know how to set it to private or enable it. I've tried going to "Manage…"

morris replied Mar 22, 2009 to Adding a blog post to my page

4 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by ┌x┐ • •┌x┐Pots Pots Pots

"Wow this was posted a year ago and we're all replying now. I haven't seen Doomsday…"

morris replied Mar 21, 2009 to Doomsday

6 Mar 24, 2009
Reply by courtney

"wtf? Wasn't this thread originally about pants and patterns instead of bondage stra…"

morris replied Mar 18, 2009 to bondage straps

16 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by Segadoway

"Ooooh Ice cream. Waffle cones for me :) Not fussed on ice cream flavours, but the…"

morris replied Mar 14, 2009 to IceCream

26 May 2, 2011
Reply by Nemean Lion

"Sorry I missed what you said. I was checking that my balls were still in my hand bag…"

morris replied Mar 13, 2009 to Do you shave the sides of your head yourself? - Because I fail

27 Apr 20, 2009
Reply by sandman

"I've been using a set of clippers. I WON'T be using that in the shower, especially w…"

morris replied Mar 12, 2009 to Do you shave the sides of your head yourself? - Because I fail

27 Apr 20, 2009
Reply by sandman

"Awesome. It's very re-assuring to know that I'm not the only one that's done it (I k…"

morris replied Mar 11, 2009 to Do you shave the sides of your head yourself? - Because I fail

27 Apr 20, 2009
Reply by sandman

"* use combs instead of fingers to mark off area * Rubber bands to keep hair out of t…"

morris replied Mar 11, 2009 to Do you shave the sides of your head yourself? - Because I fail

27 Apr 20, 2009
Reply by sandman

":) Hopefully no one will notice it. Luckily I noticed hair falling quickly so I stop…"

morris replied Mar 10, 2009 to Do you shave the sides of your head yourself? - Because I fail

27 Apr 20, 2009
Reply by sandman

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Tuesday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Tuesday
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5