Mohawks Rock

People Who Wear 'Hawks and Intellectual Creativity (A Little Deep)

Warning.... Requires thought.

I've noticed of late that people who wear 'hawks tend to be more intellectually creative than the average person on the street. We seem to think, question, and analyze the world around us. Whether one agrees or disagrees, thoughtful (and I emphasize thoughtful) debate is good for our minds. Where would we be if Benjamen Frankilin or Thomas Jefferson hadn't questioned the status quo? I don't condone disrespect or nonsocial behaviour (harmful to other's property of being), but I do embrace always questioning the world around us.

I think that's why I'm proud to wear a 'hawk. I believe it symbolizes the great thinkers of the past, people such as Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin, or more recently, Albert Einstein. If they were alive today, I'd bet my Tigers tickets that they'd be wearing 'hawks.

Keep 'hawked, and keep thinking.

Views: 62

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well I reckon its something about the work that goes into a mohawk, a normal person would hate to lose that much time, but the creative ones will spend as much time as they have to on their work of art
Good point.
I'm half-Swedish ancestory. The 'hawk is a bit like a Viking helmet. Wonder if there is some kind of warrior theme here.

Personally, I'm a pretty peaceful, polite and civilized person, and prefer those who are the same. I have European royalty bloodlines on both sides of the family, but I seriously doubt that contributed to the civility part.... :).

RSS

Latest Activity

site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service