Mohawks Rock

wut style do u guys think would look best on me? please post ur honset opinions!!!!

Views: 44

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

to be honest i dont think a hawk would suit you..
but i do suggest growing your hair out and keep it kind of like its styled in your pictures but a longer front and tall libs in the back. i think that would look great with your face shape
well, i've wanted one for a really long time, so idk, i think i might get one ne whys...thnx for being honest tho.
a sexy mohawk, with long bangs in the front like a chelsea mohawk, and some hair left right in front of the ears like a deathawk.
sweet! thanx! thats actually wut i was thinking about doing. but noone in the town i live in knows how to do one....
You could always just give it a shot without actually shaving any thing at first. You could just really slick down and back the sides while having the top spiked and even leave chelsea bangs as you like. It'd give you a pretty good idea without having to totally jump ship to get started.
i dunno it it would suit you but at the end of the day try it youll never know until you try =]

i think a nice fanned hawk with some colour on the sides would look ace

hope that helped
x
i was worried about it to for my fist one then this chick i knew told me to not be a pussy and do it so she cut my hair and i fucking love it, id recomend a chelsea hawk but do what was suggested and fucking try it first, then if it looks bad kinda layer it and get spike a bunch of liberty spikes, but keeping your bangs should make it look good no matter what shape your face is.

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Tuesday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Tuesday
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4