Mohawks Rock

Ok, i use public transport a hell of a lot as an art student, and i have always got noticed before i got a mohawk. Nowadays I feel that I'm sort of on show whenever i get on a bus. When i have to buy my ticket from the front, that gives people a good 10 seconds or so to completely check me out. Then the whole duration of the bus ride, you always get people staring.
Does anyone else get a total buzz from that? I love to think i give them something different for that day.

Views: 150

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

it depends if im in a confident mood ill be like yeah look at me and then when im not ill be like for fuck sake its only hair get over it
i just wanna say thankyou to everyone who has replied to this discussion
I draw eyes with or without the 'hawk because I dress how I want and I'm androgynously attractive (did I ever mention the big ego?) The mohawk is just another reason.
its always happened to me when my hawks isnt colored, is colored, and when i had long hair, and i always got more heckled when i would go some where people yell shit out of their cars and I'd throw something at them but it does make you feel good in some way that your doing something right and everyone else is wrong
On public transport whenever I'm punked-up or gothed-up I always go out of my way to be extra polite and corteous, just because it fucks with people's heads. I'll help carry bags and buggies, whatever, just because it gets that "what the hell?" reaction from passers-by.
well you should be nice to people anyway right? if they are nice to you that is.
It depends on how the people are staring. I had one dude crack that I must've just been electricuted. Dumbass. But then I got this little old lady just ask me all these little questions and asked to touch it. I thought that was pretty cool. So for the most part I love the attention, I hate the people though who straight up give me dirty looks. Oh and yeah you know when they get home they tell everyone they see about the guy or gal they saw rocking the mohawk. And shoot I always got stared at, I'm a big guy. I sported cornrows for awhile and everyone thought I was gonna shoot up a joint. I thought this was the 21st century, aren't we not supposed to judge others on appearance alone now?
Well, it is going to happen, and has happened to me a few times being on the bus doesn't really bother me to much...no one can say that they didn't do it partly for the attention ;) ....but I do have to say that i love riding the bus with my mohawk.....no clearance issues at all....
i had that happen today
it is quite amusing
Yeah, I use buses quite a bit. At least there's a lot more room so its harder to mess up your hawk,
never thought of it like that, the bus to hastings is pretty low roofed.
The busses here in Brisbane r pretty good.. although the only time ive been on 1 recently i happened 2 b on acid so i thought everone was starin at me n then i got over it n was watchin the sunset out the window ^__^

i usually catch the train 2 n from work n dont hav any problems.. i get teenage girls starin at me which is pretty cool except ther 2 young now coz im 23 :( haha n ppl look at me funny when i turn around coz 1 side is white n the other is black n the opposite colours r in my 20mm ears :D

i definately like the attention ;)

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Tuesday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Tuesday
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo