Mohawks Rock

are you awake? if you don't know what that means..i'll guess you're not..

anyway, just curious if any of you are in the know of the NWO.

Views: 14

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

i'm not aware. but i'm curious. what is it?
I'll assume you mean the north american union, world bank, and all that jazz.
in a nutshell....its totalitarian one world government with a one world religion and one world economic system(their goal). it's pretty much a group of selected/secretive/elite and powerful people conspiring against all nations and government trying to rule the world. funny thing is, nobody believes it and takes it only crazy people talk about it. these people are the illuminati (they are real)they are not christians, nor catholics, nor muslum, they are literally satanists. (no joke) they want control of the world and they take it little by little. google agenda 21/rewiring of america for example. honestly, its been a 3 year research so far and i wish i could be more plain about it. i can give you all some links though. these guys have dedicated their lives to expose them. www.infowars.com or www.prisonplanet.com or www.theresistancemanifesto.com etc. and because it is so real there is so much disinformation and its really hard to determine fact from fiction which is why you can't just believe what anyone says. any other questions, please send me a message. thanks for checking this out =]
my dad says satans going to come down in a spacecraft when the time is right
do you know what a satanist is??

haha check out the bohemian grove..
NWO is of no worrie
the zigiest (sp) has basically taken care of the illuminati
not sure myself if the New World Order is really out there trying to undermine government's as most government's do a damn good job of doing that themselves :) but I do know that there is a push on for the next big war to be based on Muslim V christian , both are as bad as each other in my books , it would not be too hard to find people with enough money to back such an organisation , as long as when the shit hit's the fan they had their interest's protected .
At first I thought you might've been getting somewhere with this...
But whoa! Tinfoil hat time, children!
never should have bothered posting this..sorry for your waste of time..i forgot how ignorant people from all over the world can be...
I'm not saying that there isn't a new world order, but you're just making things overly complex when it's really much more simple than that.
look..if you want to believe in your heart that is what a satanist is...then that's fine. i personally believe you are so afraid of your conviction, you can't take that but you don't want to repent either. so sit in your cesspool and satin it up!! =] all i wanted to know is if anybody here knew or heard of the NWO. if you want to argue, you can do it somewhere else. and if anybody wants to really chat about it and have a "constructive" conversation about it, then please message me. thanks.

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Tuesday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Tuesday
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4