Mohawks Rock

Hi i have always thought about getting a mohawk but never really bothered. So i was just wondering what certian facial features are needed ? i don't really want to post a picture for personal reasons.
But details of my features is that i have very thick hair ovalish face flat wideish nose tall and stocky don't know if that helps :S but yer thanks does mohawk suit those features?.

Views: 71

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I didnt really say hi did well i hail from Australia my hobbys are fish keeping and comic collecting. I enjoy heavy music and rock i am 16 turning 17 and i enjoy rocking out with friends and such so yer :D and a little insane ^_^
the key rule of the mohawk (in my opinion) is dont give a fuck about what others think of it. Do it because you want to. There will be people who will tell you "no dont do it your face isn't suited" and there will be others who say it would look awesome. Every person is a critic. Stop trying to impress all the critics and you'll be happier is the motto I took a looooong time ago =p

Seriously though, if you dig it and want to do it, just do it =) If you dont like it, its just hair and it will grow back so no worries man.

best of luck
Thanks

That helps alot see the thing is i am leaving school YAY ^_^
for a course and the bakery i will be working at doesnt care because my hair won't be up at work so yer :D

Thanks
Sonic, hit the nail on the head. Its more attitude and confidence that makes rocking the hawk something you can do. I did it as a weekend only thing, but found I really liked it and have rocked it ever since.

I think your personality will transcend. I imagine the timid that get a mohawk will shave it shortly, those that are not and can withstand the attention will do ok. Those that thrive on difference, individuality and doing their own thing will want to keep it a long time.

Not saying that one personality type is better than the others, they are all different, but just by reading and getting to know a lot of the long timers on here you see confidence exuded in most.
I certainly agree with your observation/theory on the confidence thing and personality types. well spoken on that sir.
yea both of them are right dude its something you want right so just do it if you dont like it shave it but you cant second guess everything or youll never really do anything and live your life controlled by fear and by the influence of peoples opinion and really what fun is that. who cares what they think cause here and now youre one of us
In my personal opinion there's no right or wrong body or face type for a Mohawk, but your hairline MIGHT have an impact. I might be at odds with some others here at MR, but a pro (i.e., barber) can help you get it *perfect* so you'll be even happier with it. It cost me $20 to have it done (I tipped generously), and I feel it was worth every penny. Also, once the initial cut is made i've found maintaining the 'Hawk is relatively easy. Sonic is TOTALLY right that if you want to have a Mohawk, then do it, and if you do it and like what you see, you'll know: this is the way my hair is meant to be. My only regrets involving Mohawks are not getting one sooner and not having my first one done by a professional.

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Tuesday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Tuesday
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4