Mohawks Rock

I'm looking for ideas on colors for my mohawk!

Any suggestions would be wonderful!

I've had a hawk before and dyed it, and it came out horribly so any products that work great would be lovely aswell! :)

Views: 83

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Also I was wondering if anybody out there had any good tips on dying your hair white as in white like a peice of paper.
products are usually trial and error. Different results for everyone

as for white...I am not realyl sure but I would think if you bleached it a few times it would work. Like, bleach for awhile, then condition hair, and next day bleach for awhile again, and repeat this until there is no tone anymore.

*shrug* I don't have experience on getting white hair on purpose. I got a platinum hawk last summer by using cheap bleach, a cheap dye that ran instantly and left me with a platinum hawk =)
Cool, I was also wondering if their is any easy/hard way to dye one side of the hawk? Whichever way I really wanna do it xD I used to know this girl who had the under part of her hair dyed purple and the rest black, I'm honestly considering the same colors aswell :)
I would think if you wanna do say the right and left sides different colors, part it down the middle and do it that way. Keep the other side pinned or whatever. Also protect the shorter side parts if you don't want to have them dyed. Foil or plastic or what have you. Anything so the dye doesn't soak into the hair that you do not wish to dye =)

I have always wanted to do halves but bottom and top instead but I have yet to figure out a way that is not going to be a complete pain in the ass. As it stands, when my hair grows in I get really dark roots so it looks kind of cool anyway but I would like to have something like an aqua blue bottom and dark green top or something as such.

maybe someday =)
Nice, I just went on a hectic bus ride for like 3 hours to the closest mall to go to a spencers, all they had was this lame stuff where I had to not wash my hair for like ever to keep it in, so I walked over to hot topic and found this stuff I was reading about online called white out, the lady there said it would work wonders!

I'm going to try this stuff out now, just got home wish me luck!
I don't believe I have heard of this White Out stuff. =/

anyhow, best of luck with it!
Don't go to hot topic or spencers, Go to this place called sally's beauty supply, Dye is hella cheap and works wonders, also to make your hair white just bleach it then use toner on it. comes out a light blue/white colour.
Sallys seems to be harder to come by these days. There used to be four within 40 minutes of my town and one of them was actually in my town. Now there is only 1. I do remember them having Manic Panic when I first started doing spiked hair 5 years ago and pretty cheap but the one I went to had only blue.

A good place to check for dye is ebay stores. I found a few that were like 6 dollars Buy It Now and had only 3 or so shipping. From MP to SFX to Punk Colours to Raw and all the colors.
manic panic dyes wash out pretty quickly i've found.
Yeah, I've never even heard of Sally's but Vic here does live close to me. Any close ones to phoenix that you know of vic?

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Apr 23
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Apr 23
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4