Mohawks Rock

Hey fellow 'hawkers, I added two new groups. Biker Punks (as in motorcycles) for those of us who enjoy riding or admiring motorcycles.
Midwest Punks. Our 'hawks enjoy all 4 seasons .... :). I realize the winter pic is kind of stereotypical, but we do have hot weather in summer.

Views: 18

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

does road rash on your face from riding (stupid) count as enjoyment?
Spike, I always ride w/ full leathers and a full helmet. I had them custom designed for the bike. I also took several riding courses when I got into bikes. I have hit the pavement once, but with the body armor, I had no injuries other than self-esteem. I also wear and advocate wearing shoulder belts when driving a car or truck.
Please, if anyone wants to start riding a bike, take the Motorcycle Safety Foundation course before you ride. Wear protective gear (I think leathers and boots on a biker look cool, too). Don't drink and ride (or drive - I don't need drunk drivers aiming at me). Obey the rules of the road.
Re the helmet, you can always style your 'hawk after the ride, but it's tough to restyle your brain.
Just some advice from someone who enjoys the thrill of riding a bike (and plans on continuing to do so).
Agreed, and very well put! I always wear leathers, even in summer, cos it's just not worth leaving a line of skin along the tarmac if you do come off.

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Tuesday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Tuesday
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4