Mohawks Rock

Having difficulty getting my mohawk to stay firm. Also having trouble forming it. Any suggestions?

Views: 117

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

are you trying to do a fan mohawk, or a liberty spike mohawk?
if its a fan hawk, i really cant help you, lol i hate the "fan" hawk, i have a 12 inch hawk so its extreamly hard to do a fan hawk...... but i always do a liberty spike hawk, witch i can get perfectly, lol... im putting a video on the site soon within a few hours, so look at that, and i hope it helps
I was leaning towards the Fan side, but I'll try out the Liberty spikes aswell.

Also, when I tried putting it up it didn't seem...I guess solid would be the word.
My advice is add product slowly, especially if your using just hairspray. Spray your hair and comb through and blow until it can stand on its own. Then use a hair straightener on the lowest heat that will get the job done but not fry your hair. The straightener will help form it and shape it and then just add a bit more spray, blow dry it, straighten. Repeat this until its as solid as you want. I started using just hairspray and it can still get really stiff but remain durable.

If you use a straightener make sure you don't have the heat too high for your hair, or give it too much at a time because it will fry your hair and it will break off. I made that mistake in the learning stages of this and I am now waiting (im)patiently for my hair to grow back to spiking length

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Apr 23
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Apr 23
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4