Mohawks Rock

Ok I had my mohawk in the past but it was way to thin. It only covered about an inch of my head. What size is recommended by other people? i heard two to three inches. What is too much and what is too little. Help please.

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

depends on thickness of your hair and how long you want to grow it.

typically if you want a taller mohawk you will need to have a slightly wider base to support it.

Rule of thumb is the same as with cutting any mohawk. Cut it wider and if you grow it and it stands really well but you don't like the width, take a little off each side and see hwo that works.

I think it was Giant Mohawk Man who said the golden rule officially which I have followed ever since...can always take more off =)
i agree 100%
I'm not sure I called it the golden rule of mohawks, but I think it makes sense, so maybe we should adopt it as the golden rule. For some reason I also just decided to write this Haiku about cutting one's mohawk.

Sides of winter ice
Center lifts like summer heat
The rest, autumn leaves
yes i do not think you called it the golden rule but I sure apply it as such =) It is the most logical thing and really is...well.......the golden rule =)
If Your plan on growing a mohawk taller than 5" you probably wanna get it cut 2" width at least
But if your hair is real thin you can always go thicker

I got it cut 2" thick but wish I had got it 2 1/2" thick.. so don't worry if it's to thick, you can get a hair cutter to trim it..
if you plan to go fairly tall 2" -21/2" usually does it pretty well for me.
like its been said, if you dont like it you can always take it in a smidge, but its alot harder to do it the other way around..so always start out a tiny bit thicker then you planned!

my dads about butchered my hawk in the back to the point that its getting pretty hard to put up -.- curse my inability to shave the back of my head on my own!
definitely practice and learn to do it yourself =) Makes life so much easier.

Really it is not that hard to do just takes awhile to get coordinated. Take your time until you are comfortable with it.
thats how i ended up having to chop my bihawk! haha
im REALLY horrid with doing that area myself.. i used to have a few friends that would shave my head every week so i never had to worry about it..though the key words would being "used to" haha
yeah it can be tricky. maybe practice with just getting used to the mirror and how to move ya know? shave your head but without the razor just so you know how to go about it and you wont risk a catastrophe =)
hmm, ill try that next time ^.^ thanks

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Apr 23
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Apr 23
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo