Mohawks Rock

As you might be able tell, we have been upgrading the site. Here are some of the new features. Your feedback is much appreciated.

Custom Site Search
At the top of the homepage and always to your right under "site search", you will be able to type in key search terms to utilize the Google engine in order to return results on MohawksRock.com.

Bookmark Widget
Actually this feature has been there awhile, but since its so close to the search bar on the right, figured I'd mention it. Use this to bookmark the site and/or share MohawksRock.com quickly and easily. Help us spread the word.

Featured Content
Rather than have so much featured content on the homepage, especially bandwidth intensive videos, I created a small section for featured stuff at the top. This will probably be more for new users trying to figure out what they want and why they might want to join. Arbitrarily I'll add and remove things in here.

Also, by removing a majority of the videos, this should speed up the homepage performance which some had mentioned as being an issue.

Latest Activity
I'm not sure if people use this feature or not, please let me know if you do. I have moved it over onto the right side so that it will now be available on every page.

Feedback
I'm sure there have been a few other changes here and there but those are the big ones I can think of right now. Feel free to provide your feedback here. Our goal is to be the best resource that we can be for this community.

Views: 3

Reply to This

Latest Activity

site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service