Mohawks Rock

any one dressing up? any plans?

I still don't know what I'm gunna do

Views: 152

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think im gonna go as either a dead lion tamer with my friend as a lion on a leash , or go as a living dead doll cant decide tho what u think?
tough choice. either way it sounds good, big fan of the living dead.
was gonna go as a silent hill nurse... but have now left it too late and am seriously skint. so am just gonna do the bog standard fake blood everywear, bandages shit
that would have been amazing as well you should just find some excuse another time to do it like have a fancy dress party or something x
oh yea man i will!!!
hey zombie junkie rave till the grave is gonna be in Naniamo. Vancouver island
so i have a red contact, a pair of ripped jeans and an old ripped white band tee, the band tee and the jeans are gunna have blood covering them, and i'll have blood on my hands, i plan to have a water bottle filled with the fake stuff to spit up, and i'll be wearing my denim vest. so basically a punk zombie.
XD haivng a party at mine got loadsa mates cummin got a free house :) :D

then were hitting town,

im going as a vacuum
I finally decided what I'm gonna do for Halloween. All I need is the apron that I stole along with some fake blood and face paint. I'm going to smear the blood all over the apron while wearing some rugged ass jeans and paint my face. I dunno yet if I'm going to spike up my 'hawk. I'm still debating on that. I'll probably just have it down and make it look rugged.
I decided to get into the face painting early tonight :D
It ended up very, very stripey...

Cheers! I hope we get to see what other folk dress up/paint up like too!

Post your hallowe'en pics, folks!
Oh I'll be sure to do that.

Happy Halloween muthafuckaz!!
Much Motherfucking Wicked Clown Love To All Of The REAL Juggaloz Out There!!!

RSS

Latest Activity

site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service