Mohawks Rock

with halloween right around the corner, i thought it would be interesting to see what ppls favorite scary/horror/halloween type movies were. personally, i like the exorcist, rosemary's baby, poltergeist, the original amittyville horror, the alien series and my all time favorite...THE SHINING!

Views: 108

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I watch a lot of horror movies but the one film that disturbed me the most was shallow grave i dont know why it just did i could never watch it again x
the orphanage is also a good one
I also liked Poltergeist and the Alien series (though the first film was the scariest for me and my favorite film of all time for many reasons). I also liked: The Fog (1980); Clockwork Orange (I found to be highly moral tale IMHO), Hallowe'en (1st film) and quite a few others I've forgotten! XD

I usually prefer horror films that include something non-human in them (unless they're particularly well done).
Anything Brendan Fraser does is pretty terrifying...
Around Halloween time I like to watch the basics. Micheal Myers, Chucky, Freddy, Jason, Leatherface etc. I'll have to rent some flicks to watch after trick or treating this Friday^_^.
good luck, i was at blockbuster last week and they didnt have shit
I'm gonna be one pissed off motherfucker if I can't watch any Halloween movies on Halloween night. If I can't rent anything there are always a few flicks on TV anyways isn't there? I'll find a way to enjoy my favorite holiday.

Halloween is the shit.
yeah there will be, but you know its gonna be hellsa edited.
Thats so true. Thanks for reminding me about that. There ought to be something you can rent or at least buy for a very low price.
so did any one else see cloverfield? did any one enjoy it?
Yeah, Cloverfield was okay. I liked it.
I really liked the popcorn movie Killer Klowns from Outer Space. Its funny, happily stupid, and the clowns are kinda creepy as heck.
Anythink Hitchcock.
And I know this isn't scary, but I love love love Plan 9 from Outer Space.
The original Halloween, Night of the Livign dead (both 68 and 90 remake) the other two romero movies in the trilogy, Return of the Living Dead, Rec (fuck the US remake Quarantine!) Zombie, House by the Cemetery, City of the Living Dead/Gates of Hell, City of the Walking Dead/Nightmare City, Original Nightmare On Elm Street (sequals are good too but the original is still terrifying) Original Blair Witch Project, Last House on the Left, Texas Chainsaw Massacre (remake is decent but original is more brutal) Omen, Amityville Horror, Exorcist

and so on =)

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Apr 23
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Apr 23
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo