Mohawks Rock

ok so im sick of my bangs,and i want to do something else with them,i dont want to shave them off but should i get the straight across bangs and sideburns or...something else?
i dont even know.pictures would be cool if you cant describe it.i just dont want it to look dumb,i just need some more opinions.

Views: 29

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hahaha never thought of that.
Why are you sick of your bangs?
they get in my face all the time and they need ot be cut anyway,theyre extre\mely damaged
go straight mohawk i'd say. i think girls look better when they arent hiding behind their hair. just my opinion, and im certainly no expert.
maybe u should plaid them straight across or have them curving behind ur ears in plaids my mate does this and it looks cute i,ll try getting a pic to put up x
i had long bangs like yours.. when i got sick of them and wanted a change i cut them short (above my eyes) and chopped the rest, leaving my sideburns.. after i got sick of that i let my bangs grow long and i styled it different..i recently cut them kinda short again :P its just enough of a change to keep me satisfied and not do something crazy like shave my hawk off or dye it all again. i need constant change in my hair haha
so do i! im never satisfied with my hair.i get bored easily.
for sure..lately ive had urges to chop my hawk and grow my bihawk back..thats why i cut my bangs again instead, trying to put off doing that haha

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Apr 23
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Apr 23
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4