Mohawks Rock

I'm going in this Saturday to get my hair done. I want a chelsea about 6 inches with cheetah print on the sides my concern is it will be my first experience with a hawk and I was wondering if it's possible to part it down the center to kind of hide it if I need to or if for some reason I don't want to put it up that day. Or if there was any other way to camouflage it easily if need be. Sorry if this post is redundant I didn't see any asking specifically about center parting. Any advice would be awesome, thanks.

Views: 2178

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

mine was blue when i first had my hawk n my hawk was down my back nearly like 11 or 12" i used to just ponytail it, but the swing to the side is always a good idea
just because its so much easier to post pics then explain things here a few camouflage type styles with my hawks..

if you have really thick hair/a wide hawk

baisically the longer the better and if you leave a smidge of length on the sides the possibilitys are endless. dark hair or extemely light hair works best for blending everything in. hats, bandanas and wigs are your friends..etc etc
i hide mine by just pulling back a super mini "pompadour" or what ever you call it i say mini poof with bobbi pins. so you have a light section that hangs down over the sides and if you spread out the back well it can be pretty hiden
Parting down the centre works for me fine, or parted over to one side more.

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Apr 23
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Apr 23
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4