Mohawks Rock

I figured in a DIY Group there'd be pictures of people's DIY projects.

Here's ,ine, I just started a little while ago, still working.

Views: 588

Replies to This Discussion

here's my denim, nothing too spectacular.

I haven't done a whole lot to this black denim jacket because the sleeves are a little tight and bunch up the sleeves of whatever I am wearing under neath which is super uncomfortable.

But I did make a back patch for a band called Pretty Girls Make Graves. Screen printed by hand. I'll put a close up shot of the patch then one of the back of the jacket so you can see the size and placement.

sweet patch...me and my cuz had a few screened patches we made for our old band before we changed the name..they turned out great so we tried doin it to shirts...worked well untill we stopped washin em inside out..they started getting that worn crackle look to em pretty bad but it looks really vintage now
the grey plaid lining I added last night. I started out sewing it but that was a pain in my fucking ass so I just super glued it. Seems to be holding up well.
Attachments:
looks good so far
aha..me and my bro looked at the new pics from you all, and my bro insists that he type what he has to say. "I have little talent at making stuffs but those clothes are sexi! keep up the gnarly work!"
here's an old jacket I repainted this month...the damn thing is about 10 years old.
Attachments:
i like tanzmetal's jacket, i want that gypo punk sling shot patch, i cant seem to find any gogol bordello patches
Try interpunk...that's where I got mine.
fuckyea right on, thankye, i just ordered two
gogol bordello's the shit
sick spiderman patch where'd u score that one
boardwalk

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Tuesday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Tuesday
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19