Mohawks Rock

Been to a show, or just planning to?

Have you had any expireance with their "Pick Our Setlist?"

How were the pits? Not to many pop-punk tough guys with neck tattoos, i hope...

And finnally, Was it worth the ticket price? I got mine for a show in Orlando for $43 a pop, and that was the cheapest in Florida!

Views: 121

Replies to This Discussion

I read this the day after you posted it AND no one had commented. So :P

AND I told you I read it D:
And why I don't like band groups.
'Member?
You told me you didn't like band groups but never mentioned my post!!! Trust me, I remember feedback, especially from you, and you didn't tell me anything! So... HA!
Damn. I never knew. Oh well. Hopefully they will one day be back.
I'm sure they will my friend, I'm sure they will.....
Hopefully XD.
That sucks that you wernt aloud to mosh etc at thier concert. That is just fucking ridiculous.
Tell me about it *rolls eyes*....... It was still a pretty good concert, tho. Well..... The Offspring were a good concert XP
Damn your post was informative Venom lmao
Mines not gonna be ;D

I got ripped out of moshing too if it makes it any better, but that's cause got seats. And that really goes against everything I stand for when going to show but I did win the tickets so I was in some spiffy VIP section where they actually bring you food and booze and shit. But I don't drink and a fucking coke was 5 bucks and it was warm and they didn't even give you a damn cap.

The show it's self was awesome, it's the first time I'd seen them and I'd sure as hell go again. Just I'd be fucking standing next time! Nothing depresses me more then watching people down in the pit and just sanding in front of my seat. Pretty much everything was the same as Venom said sept instead of Sum 41 we had Pennywise. I couldn't stop laughing when they did intermission. My boyfriend (who hates the Offspring but was nice enough to come cause I didn't have a way to Toronto any other way ;D and I won him Def Leppard tickets too so he was obliged. Cause I hate def leppard.) was just like WTF?

I was surprised that there was only like 4 other Mohawks there really :/ and that includes in the pit.
Yeah, the turrnout was dissapointing. But winning tickets had to of been awesome! And I loved intermission :)
Are you a member of thier website?
The Offspring's? Yeah! It deosn't really give you anything cool, tho. Just a membership to their fourms. I don't really go on it to much, but I check their website for news almost daily XD
Yeah, im a member as well.
Its a good site, though i dont go on it quite as much as i come on here.
Whats your username on it?
Um.... DexHolland? No, its Puma62. Thats what I used to use for my screen names.... Got it from Red Vs. Blue XD

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Tuesday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Tuesday
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4