Mohawks Rock

I'm far too lazy to see if there is a thread for this. If there is sorry. If there isn't, this will be the thread we can discuss or just share our tattoo ideas.

Views: 302

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't bother thinking about it. I can't (well it's severely discouraged by medical experts) get tattoos because of my Haemophilia :(
Well I'm still young so who knows how long this plan will last for. :P
But I've wanted an Octopus somewhere for a while.
Probably on my back or chest since my arms are like fucking toothpicks and won't fit anything on them.
Could go back and stomach? Make it look like the octopus is hugging you.
LOLOL.
Nah.
Have it attacking a ship!
Meh. Right now just an octopus sounds nice.
i plan to get some lyrics tattooed sooner or later. ut right now saving up for a tattoo for my calf.
i was a grave stone, with a fresh patch of dirt and a fist rising out of it. i want the fist to be a zombie/skeleton one. and on the gravestone i want it to say "fight to the grave". i plan to add a dead tree and a moon and any type of creepy graveyard things around the tombstone to add to it.
right now i have six ideas

there is a MAKE LOVE NOT WAR image that i want on my left arm

there is a image for LUCY IN THE SKY WITH DIAMONDS that i want to fit into my other tattoo on my right forearm [i love the beatles and my daughter's name is lucie skye diamond]

i want a space design on my upper right arm saying MEET ME IN OUTER SPACE, I WILL HOLD YOU CLOSE IF YOU'RE AFRAID OF HEIGHTS [incubus lyrics]

a dreamcatcher on my left shoulder blade [i am cherokee native american and dreamcatchers have always been in my house growing up]

a crow with its wings spead and going across the top of the wings will say IT CAN'T RAIN ALL THE TIME [don't know where that's going. probably my thigh or lower leg]

a dumbo leg piece on my left leg

the word IMAGINE [don't know where yet]

and the words REPEAT AFTER ME, I AM FREE [don't know where]

i have 2 tattoos currently.

on my left forearm i have a version of a gemini symbol with mine and my brother's birthday in a banner going across the middle [i am a twin]

on my right forearm i have a bunch of peony flowers and cherry blossoms and in the middle going downwards it says LOVE with a peace sign in the O
i have a few planned. the great thing about being a stay at home mom is that i can have as many as i want lol. i am wanting to get a zombie/bride of frankenstine pinup, i am covering up a shit tattoo on the side of my neck with a steampunk seahorse. i am wanting to get some gypsy skulls on my sides, and have a few more planned out as well.
im planning a big cirle pit on my back. with the DRI skanker, the reagan youth soldier, the circle jerks skanker, the two tone records guy and girl, the opiv dancers (spikes and orig), minor threat sheep jumpin around. things like that. theres a lot of logos like that :P
I'm getting Welcome to the dungeon (I can't spell right now cause I haven't slept in two days) on my pants line, a chinese symbol for strenght made in saftey pins and razor blades with glass surrounding it, I'm debating whether I want to get my spine traced into a skeleton spine, and I want an eye on my heel. That's all I've got so far. I want to become a tatto artist, so I want a LOT.
I want to get my first tattoo covered. The dues by i don't know what yet. i want my 210 surrounded by a Texas.

Then i want a tattoo of some boots on my calf that says "live with your boots on die with your boots on"

And the rest im clueless to get of yet

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Tuesday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Tuesday
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo