Mohawks Rock

Hey, so I've been lurking for a month or so and finally decided to join. So I'm new. Haha. Anyways, I absolutely love mohawks and I'm considering getting one for my own. I'd most likely get a thicker chelsea hawk.
It's great. I feel like my individuality has been destroyed and I want to do something more exciting (so why not hair, right?). I've been fairly familiar with the SLC punk and ska scene for a couple of years now--so just a wee bit of background because mohawks have so many personalities.

It's kinda a big step for ladies, but hopefully my hair is long enough to donate to locks of love if I do rock one. So I'm just wanting to hear some opinions.

Also, there's just a few things I'm curious about.
1) What are the different ways I could wear it down? I know there's a pony, side swept, and slicked. I have curly hair so that's also a factor in wearing it. What about dressy styles?
2) Face shape. I have a heart shaped face, does it work?
3) I'm a ballerina, are buns do-able with enough pins?
4) What do you think about chicks with mohawks?

Thanks! :D

Views: 66

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The more you think about it the less likely you'll do it. I look up info for months and finally one day drunk at 3am i took out the clippers and did it. remember- IT'S ONLY HAIR. It'll always grow back. if you don't like it you can change it or let it grow back out. and you could end up finding a hair style you love. there's no way to know if it'll look good on you until you try. it sounds like you've read up on it now take a shot get a friends help if you need to and buzz away. oh- and post pics so we can all see it!
oh yes!! please!! for the love of gods....get a friend to help, i mean my hawk isnt bad but its uneven, first i was like oh this side is not as straight as the other, so buzz..and then oh my this side doesnt seem right..buzz...next thing you know i have a high cyber mohawk...but it looks good and well its hair, tho i do cry when i see normal girls hair...so make sure your really ready for this...its just hair but hey sometimes we get memories of the normal days =)

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Apr 23
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Apr 23
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4