Mohawks Rock

I was just wondering if when you lost your virginity was it all you expected ? was it with the right person ? I'll start , I was 21 she was 22 , it was all over before I knew what I was doing , it was on my honey moon , I'll never forget it but I think she would like to lol

Views: 1549

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know what you mean, but on the other hand, you can be sure that you haven't messed up anyones life! ;)
why would you not be proud of it , it shows your careful and not in a hurry , nothing wrong with that , all this shit that is usually forced on guys about fucking as many girls as you can so as to obtain stud status is just that " SHIT " it means absolutely nothing , you do it when the time is right for you no one else and for no other reason .
I still have mine, even though I've gotten offers from both sexes. I just want to wait for someone I am comfortable with. I don't care if I'm in love with them, nor do I plan to necessarily save myself for marriage. I think of it as an important rite of passage and want to treat my body as it deserves to be treated, and that includes a picky selection. ;P
it's all you can do is wait till your comfortable with it , only problem with waiting for the perfect person to come along is you end up like me still lonely .
I'm not necessarily looking for a soul mate if that's what you mean. I'm just looking for a connection, and it's something I will just "know." (A lot of things happen in my life that way) But then, I believe there's a difference between being alone and feeling alone or lonely. I have felt lonely at times, but most times I am in the "being alone" phase and I am at peace with that. It's a part of myself I embrace because I am a more secluded person by nature. I go through months at a time where I just want to be by myself and do me, but it isn't the same as depression because I am perfectly content. Then there are times when I am just all over friends and family wanting to know when we can get together for an event, lol! Going for long walks to relieve stress doesn't hurt my stability either. :3
I have come to terms with being on my own as well , but it still does not stop me from missing good conversation or going out for a good meal with someone , I still feel a bit awkward sitting at a table for two on my own or sitting in a movie theater with the inevitable empty seat on both sides :( but I do love the alone time I get , gives me the inspiration for my drawings and poems , it's strange but the one time I felt most alone was when I was at a party surrounded by people go figure .
i was 16 he was 21. it wasnt at all what i expected. it really sucked.i thought it would hurt but it didnt and he was horrible at it. he wasnt the right one (for me) i broke up with him because i started losing interest after the fifth time. kinda sad but oh well. oh and like 3 months ago i was gonna have sex with my best friend (im 17 hes 18) , who i had feelings for. but something always came up that stopped us from doing it. and we gave it 3 trys (three different days). oh and theres been like 3 girls that ive done stuff with too. but i know i havent found the right person either. not even f i had done it with my best friend(x best friend now). but idk i noticed everything to me happens in threes...and like they say... third times a charm! so maybe the third guy will be a good one! hahaha
it makes you wonder what might of happened if your first time was brilliant :) I wish I had of given it to my best friend instead of my wife :(
i kinda think if it was... i woulda been way addicted to sex!! haha no im just kidding. :o does your wifee know your saying that??
to cut a long painful story short 4 weeks after we were married I caught her in our bed with an old b/f of hers , so I don't care about her feelings any more , needless to say I kicked her out and put him in hospital for 3 months :) gotta love paybacks .
oh dang! thats so not nice of her!!! *shakes fist* hahaha payback IS the best (when people arent willing to compromise) lol. this guy was growing a weed plant behind myhouse once and since he was a big jerk to me and i was moving far away i ripped it out of the ground roots and evrything! and took it with me lol. it was great!
good on you , I bet he blamed one of the other stoners for ripping it off lol

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Apr 23
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Apr 23
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo