Mohawks Rock

Tell & show us pics of what you got? Or treat yourself to? Clothes, toys, cash? What sort and types, etc!

Merry Xmas all! =]

(Unlike Australians who are waking up to Xmas morning atm =)  I have to wait until tomorrow for my presents - will update this with what I got then - though I'm expecting lots of junk food! haha  But in the meantime, for you who have Xmas early, go on comment and have fun showing what you got!)

(After a couple weeks I'll make a thread comparing what was popular last year with this year.)

Update 1: I got as thought, lots of chocolates & some Pringles; a big huge bag of peanuts, raisins & chocolate buttons; some cash and from my sister, a colour hair sealer - which hopefully will prove useful to make the yellow dye I got a while back stay in next time! haha

Views: 338

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am curious to know what the brand of colour hair sealer you recieved is and if it works out good for you. I use special f/x hair dye and that last a long time but a sealer would be nice. i have used one before but it sucked. Anyway.....

I splurged and bought my self some godiva chocolates then I got some as a gift and then bought some more on sale after Christmas, yay! I got a new TV, a GPS (since I am new to town), a dvd shelf oh and a blow dryer stand to let me style my hawk with both hands.... that rocks!!! I got to have my sister and her girlfriend spend the night at my house on Christmas eve. It was so AWESOME to wake up with my sis on Christmas for the first time since we were kids (over 20 years ago, maybe 30?)  watching my dog and cat opening their presents is always my favorite. Luke is still all cracked out on his purple latex pig even though he broke the squeker 5 minutes after he opened it (thank goodness). I will post video of my dog and cat opening their gift on my page if I can. Its so funny!!

Attachments:

Cute! I gave my pup a stocking (mini one) filled with treats and put it on the floor for him to get the treats out himself..it was so cute ^.^ I didn't have any more stockings for my kitties so I just gave them a handful of treats. I wish I could have afforded to get them toys this year!

Awesome Angela.....so glad you got your hair dryer stand....I know how badly you were wanting that! 

The hair sealer is Pantene Pro-V - colour protect.  Colour Seal Concentrate! (Ooo!  They do sound the business!  Even if as you say they don't work haha  I'll let you know once my hair grows more and I redye!  I need an inch or so before I want to waste any more dye.)

Mmm...chocolates are always good.  A new TV & GPS?  You'll have no trouble finding what's on AND where to go for the Sales! =]

It's nice to have some family over for Xmas and see the opening of the presents. ^_^  I bet the dog and cat had a time opening them tho'! XD  Oh, I remember our dogs and how it was: *Squeak**Squeak**Squeak* All Xmas day long until they broke it too! haha  You were lucky it went so soon rofl.

Afraid that attachment only came out as a picture - probably would work if you uploaded it to YouTube and then embedded it here(done that before).

That'll be handy, I remember sticks used to break occasionally, though you probably already had lots. :S  Nothing else?

My brother used to play the drums when I was a kid, never really thought then, but someday I want to see a drummer practices the bass drum & hi-hat technique - see how they sync the rhythm with their sneakers(naturally! =]).  Ah, no doubt I'll find someone cool who's down to showing off a drum demo like that sometime. :)

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Tuesday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Tuesday
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4