Mohawks Rock

I know most people on here leave hair dye in for longer than the directions say to. But what do you guys do while you wait the three or so hours?

I usually use the computer (I'm dying my hair right now) and listen to music. But its hard to keep the dye from getting on everything.

Views: 150

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i watch south park on my laptop :) listen to music watch a movie (without dyeing ur couch of corse lol)
For some reason I ALWAYS feel like rubbing my neck against the back of my couch when I have dye all over my hair o_O quite irritating really.. I watch a movie or something, eat candy
candy:) yeah
walk around randomly.

listen to music.

go on the computer.

read.

just whatever:)
I always read as I know I will get so caught up in the book that time will fly by , I'm reading my story by dave pelzer at the moment , I thought I was the only one who has a mother like that .
first: smoke
second: munch
third: waiting
fourth: don´t know. whatever I do, time just won´t pass by fast enough...
go out to dinner with my parents
i'm usually at a friend's house when i dye my hair (my parents are CRAZY about me getting hair dye anywhere...)
so there's plenty of things to keep me occumpied :)
put a plastic baggy over my head (not my mouth or eyes or nose or ears of course) and i put a rubber band around it to keep it tight then i take a xanax and go to sleep and ta da! when i wake up im done. or i invite a few friends over we play the guitar watch some shit on youtube.. but yea its easy to stay occupied.

i suggest reading if your a reader but im more of a movie fan. watch the amityville horror or the omen or some awesome movie you know? theres plently of things.
mhh i put my hair in a bath cap or any cap
and sleep xD
I tend to just wander around getting blobs of dye everywhere, watch a bit of tv, go on the computer for a bit.

I used to play my drums for a bit but it got a bit messy and when I got a new kit I didn't want to spoil it haha.
shave, floss... general grooming.

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker left a comment for Giant Mohawk Man
8 hours ago
Toker commented on Toker's photo
8 hours ago
Toker left a comment for AlexS
9 hours ago
Toker posted photos
9 hours ago
Toker commented on Tay Tay Hashbarger's photo